OD 11.02.2011 FORUM PEŁNI WYŁĄCZNIE ROLĘ ARCHIWALNĄ. NIE JEST MOŻLIWA REJESTRACJA ANI DODAWANIE WYPOWIEDZI.
kognitywistyka.net: forum Strona Główna
 FAQ   Szukaj   Użytkownicy   Grupy   Rejestracja   Profil   Zaloguj się, by sprawdzić wiadomości   Zaloguj 

Ogłoszenie 
OD 11.02.2011 FORUM PEŁNI WYŁĄCZNIE ROLĘ ARCHIWALNĄ. NIE JEST MOŻLIWA REJESTRACJA ANI DODAWANIE WYPOWIEDZI.

Poprzedni temat «» Następny temat
ideas about topics for discussion
Autor Wiadomość
Marek_Pietraszczyk

Wysłany: 2006-11-12, 16:31   ideas about topics for discussion

Dear users.

If this forum (as I think) is open for everyone who is interested in any of subjects, or topics included in cognitive science, I would like invite you to give your ideas about topics for discussion.
If you have any ideas, this is the right place to share with other users.

I hope that the administrator or moderator will not kill me :)

Regards
Ostatnio zmieniony przez Slawomir Wacewicz 2006-11-12, 20:15, w całości zmieniany 1 raz  

Adam Garstka

Wysłany: 2006-11-12, 17:47   Re: ideas about topics for discussion

Marek_Pietraszczyk napisał/a:

I would like invite you, to giving ideas about topics for discussion.
If you have any ideas, this is the right place to share with other users.

Alternatively, you can use your idea and simply create a new topic. :P
--
edit:
come to think of that... maybe it's not such a bad idea :) to make suggestions to admins about which international guests we'd like to see in this forum.
I expect it can be difficult to fulfill every request, but your last year's attempts were quite successful :) .
A couple of years ago booktalk.org (which isn't a particularly big site, with 500 registered users) managed to get Steven Pinker to participate in a chat. So why shouldn't we try?
Ostatnio zmieniony przez Adam Garstka 2006-11-12, 19:58, w całości zmieniany 2 razy  

Slawomir Wacewicz
Administrator

Wysłany: 2006-11-12, 19:53   

This is all very well, but please remember that the "In English" section has been created to host discussions that for some reasons can't go in Polish. The only such reason I can think of is when a non-Polish-speaking expert guest agrees to participate. Otherwise, the proper place for all discussions is the other forums rather than here.
But if you can think of a topic and - more importantly - you can find a way to get some expert(s) from abroad, then you definitely should start a new thread here :) . And this very thread may actually be a place for discussing the candidate topics - in the context of whom to invite and how to invite.
Ostatnio zmieniony przez Slawomir Wacewicz 2006-11-28, 03:33, w całości zmieniany 1 raz  

Marek_Pietraszczyk

Wysłany: 2007-03-10, 22:07   - invite professor David Casacuberta -

Hello.

I have question to administrators - What would you say about invite professor David Casacuberta as a guest of honor ? We shall have started discus about his book “Umysł – czym jest I jak działa”. I am sure, that there are some users, who will be a great pleasure asking questions to the author. I suppose, that professor Casacuberta was not in a habit of taking his time, therefore we could state couple certain dates, when he answer to the questions. What would you say about this ?

Regards.

Slawomir Wacewicz
Administrator

Wysłany: 2007-03-12, 19:55   

This is a good idea. I'll write to prof. Casacuberta and ask him about it.
I do hope that if he agrees, there will be a considerable number of questions from us, too :) .

Maria Borkowska

Wysłany: 2007-03-12, 22:19   

Well, at least 8 of us has got his book :D This is the advantage

Odpowiedz do tematu