OD 11.02.2011 FORUM PEŁNI WYŁĄCZNIE ROLĘ ARCHIWALNĄ. NIE JEST MOŻLIWA REJESTRACJA ANI DODAWANIE WYPOWIEDZI.
kognitywistyka.net: forum Strona Główna
 FAQ   Szukaj   Użytkownicy   Grupy   Rejestracja   Profil   Zaloguj się, by sprawdzić wiadomości   Zaloguj 

Ogłoszenie 
OD 11.02.2011 FORUM PEŁNI WYŁĄCZNIE ROLĘ ARCHIWALNĄ. NIE JEST MOŻLIWA REJESTRACJA ANI DODAWANIE WYPOWIEDZI.

Poprzedni temat «» Następny temat
Embodied and Situated Cognition - Torun 16-18.11.2006
Autor Wiadomość
Slawomir Wacewicz
Administrator

Wysłany: 2006-11-06, 20:18   Embodied and Situated Cognition - Torun 16-18.11.2006

The Embodied and Situated Cognition conference in Torun is about to begin!

This thread has been started specifically to assist this conference, so that everyone is free to ask questions concerning travel or accommodation, or in fact any kinds of questions related to the conference.

After the conference has finished this may also be a perfect place to continue the discussion and flow of ideas.

Please note that you have to be a registered user to write messages on this board. If you have problems registering, please contact the administrator (i.e. me) at

swacewicz@kognitywistyka.net

and I will create a profile for you so that you can log in and set the default language of the forum to English.

SW

logo3.jpg
Plik ściągnięto 733 raz(y) 83,89 KB

Ostatnio zmieniony przez Slawomir Wacewicz 2006-11-30, 15:03, w całości zmieniany 3 razy  

Jordan Zlatev

Wysłany: 2006-11-25, 14:06   

Hello!
Thanks to Slawek for registring me, but it still took a while to figure out how to "enter" - so if more people who attended the conference are to participate in the discussion, they may need some more help.

May I as a start just say that I think that the conference "worked" - philosophers (with more or less pronounced phenomenological leanings) were presenting their thoughts in a way that was accessible for non-philosophers. And the more "empirical" side of the audience was addressing the "hard" issues of selfhood, levels (ontological or epistemological) of (bodily) experience etc. Being somewhere in between, I can say that I fealt quite at home - more than in most other fora.
Without being unduly optimistic, this is the first time I fealt that a "new generation" cognitive science (enactive, embodied, situated....) may not just be wishful thinking.
So thanks again to the Organizers!

Slawomir Wacewicz
Administrator

Wysłany: 2007-03-22, 17:34   

... and here's the first video file from the conference - prof. Zlatev's presentation:

http://video.google.com/v...050452506&hl=en

the other videos are to follow shortly.
Ostatnio zmieniony przez Slawomir Wacewicz 2007-03-22, 19:39, w całości zmieniany 2 razy  

Slawomir Wacewicz
Administrator

Wysłany: 2007-04-12, 17:38   

Here are the two debates:

Debate 1, part 1

Debate 1, part 2

Debate 2, part 1

Debate 2, part 2

Other videos will follow shortly.
Ostatnio zmieniony przez Slawomir Wacewicz 2007-04-16, 23:15, w całości zmieniany 4 razy  

Slawomir Wacewicz
Administrator

Wysłany: 2007-04-21, 23:05   

Tom Ziemke and Konrad Talmond-Kaminski

Ron Chrisley

Tom Ziemke and Ron Chrisley

Odpowiedz do tematu